Re: sync problems with multiple loops (Echoplex) - solution

Took me a while but finally found the solution in the archives, will leave
the reference below for those who have the same problem. Basically you need
to use the TimeCopy function to copy the time signature of the previous
loop
to the new one.

Many thanks to Kim Flint for providing the answer!

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDar...6/msg00453.html