Diablo aux Corps

    Hello to all Loopers,

>From 26th of May to the 3oth of September 2005 a new rock group is touring
through France.

Inside the show we will have a big part,where the band is
improvising...and in this section,every
Looper can take it over to be a part of the show.

If it is interesting for any "Looper",he7she can join us in the
improvising part.

We recommend only,that the musican explains us roughly what style he likes
and especially what
Equipment he brings on stage,so that we are able to integrate his/her
sound to our sound.

If someone is interested to join our project,we will inform him/her in
detail.

Keep on looping,

Martin