Re: sufferage

On Oct 12, 2004, at 2:05 PM, ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:

Hi there Coop,

In a message dated 10/12/04 11:46:41 AM, coop@newmillguitar.com writes:

How is Kim long-suffering and under-appreciated?
Well I still see no suffering because he knows the value of what he's done. If I am correct, he raised his hand when I asked about the manual. I saw his face had no suffering. He looked happy and good humored. And afterwards, I discovered who he was and that further codified my idea that there was no suffering there, at least not at the time I saw the face.

He's having a good time I'll bet. I'll make his time better if I can.

Thanks Kim! I'll say that you've been appreciated by me. Now, on to the manual... The Echoplex is a perfect creation I'll say, the writ is not.

A holiday is in order I'll agree. I want my kid and wife to get out of school but I want the mail delivered.

All looping sentences begin with I.

I just want a world to consider looping in. Vote, blah, blah...

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com