Re: Looping with other musicians

Perhaps I missed it, but what exactly are you having problems with
regarding the EDP?  Between the manual, the online FAQs and knowledge
base here, I think there's a ready answer to most questions.

Personally, I think the manual's pretty good.  It's a difficult machine
to write a manual for because there's not one "right" way to use the
EDP, so the "Here's how to do the basics section, now here's a list of
all the functions--have fun" approach worked about as well as I could
hope.  It's so deep that there's no way anyone's expected to buy one,
read the manual from front to back and then understand everything.  It
takes, literally, years to discover all the combinations of everything
and what that implies musically.  The EDP is more like a musical
instrument than a conventional rack-mounted effects unit in that
respect.  The good news is that you don't have to know more than about
1% of what it can do to get rolling.

TravisH