Re: Looping with other musicians

Hi Per

Thanks very much for listening to my stuff.

its funny, I only got told about Durrutti Column earlier this week, after
somone came to my gig and said I should check it out cos I had a similar
sound!!!I got their last work and thought it was really nice music very
textural in a non ambient sense.

Indeed I would recommend it to other loopers as non looping music but
useful
for getting good sonic ideas, as are
No-Man, Four Tet,  Mogwai and Mum

please feel free to add any other surgestions cos sometimes its nice to
look
at music that isnt Torn,Fripp,Eno etc for gathering ideas, of course there
is also the MIGHTY Sigur Ros who totaly blow me away with songs that could
often be looped as the only contail maybe three chord changes!!!

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger