From: Gary Lehmann [mailto:hqr@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 1:54 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: The Echoplex Manual; also AdrenaLinn II

I believe Warren Sirota is the main author of the Echoplex Digital Pro
manual, with the Loop IV stuff being created by Kim and integrated into the
new manual.  That's what the credits read, anyway.
Any users of the AdrenaLinn, the effects box/rhythm station Roger Linn
created?  Should it be on my Christmas list?
Gary