RE: book review

At a music school in Cambridge, MA, while I waited for my daughter's lesson
to finish, I happened across a VERY old book called New Directions In
Music. It's roughly JFK-era, if memory serves, so it covers the great early
electronic musicians from a fascinating perspective...e.g., back then, tube
oscillators were nowsville, daddy-o! (LOL)
I'm gonna look for a copy.
Yours in Sound,
Tim Mungenast
www.mungenast.com

Cage,
> Brian Eno, Pauline Oliveros, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Glenn Gould, Chris
Cutler