Sound Generator for Finale Notation Software?

Title: Sound Generator for Finale Notation Software?

Does anyone use Finale as notation software? I need to find a software/sample bundle program that will allow me to access better sound from Finale. Right now it is using my computer's internal MIDI sounds, which are horrific. Basically, the sound generating program needs to appear as one of the MIDI sound sources from Finale MIDI dropdown menu. Any help would be appreciated to get me out of PC MIDI sound hell.

Thanks,

*********************************
Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com