some experiments

I thought I'd mention that I have been documenting some recent experiments
and since the internet may be obsolete by the time I set up a website, I
put
some files up at the Yahoo Junkmusic page:

Unfortunately you have to join the group but that just takes a minute or 2
and it is easy to unjoin.
Anyway, for those interested, there are some jpegs and mp3s in a folder
called Thumb Piano Concepts:

Here is a direct url into the folder:

http://tinyurl.com/5xanc

There is a thumb piano made out of a book, one made out of an eyeglass
case,
2 thumb pianos made from briefcases, and another made from various found
objects.

I have placed only two mp3 files so far. There is a short loop file of the
book piano of about 23 seconds and then a longer nearly 2 minute piece
using the
briefcase piano.

regards

BobC