Re: mp3 of G2 & EDP

>This is an mp3 of "me and my guitar" ;-) (not mentioning G2 & EDP...)
>
>(size: 5.54M, duration: 06:03)
>http://nosuch.biz/soundz/Mathon200407200026.mp3
>
>There's more stuff, but I can't seem to get the other contributors'
>permission to announce it... WTF?!

sorry Ben, I have been out to nature those days... yes, sure, no
secrets, and your loops and playing is great, but I find the pieces
longish and would chop them to half as usual, taking out some
insecure stuff... quite some work though...

what do you listeners say: do you rather want to stand out the
authentic full size or hear a "cleaned" edit?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org