Re: Matching overdub volumes on RC-20XL

Hi Scott

Good to hear of another XL owner out there!

I'm impressed with this machine - let's keep exchanging ideas

I think you can do what you want - by either adjusting the Mic or Inst
level knob...and/or by putting yourself through a mini mixing desk
before it goes into the XL

but I'm new here so take this with pinch 'o salt

Best

Piers
Piers Gibbon
http://www.piersgibbon.com  |  piers@piersgibbon.com