RE: Pedal Options

 >Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:54:56 -0600
 >From: "Krispen Hartung" <info@krispenhartung.com>
 >To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
 >Subject: RE: Pedal Options

 >However, for preventative maintenance, does anyone know where we can
 >purchase replacement buttons online for the EDP controller? I wouldn't
 >mind having a few of these on hand.  My ADA MC-1 MIDI controller uses
 >the same buttons.

 From the EDP footcontroller tutorial:

Replacing Footswitches

Sometimes the footswitches break on the EFC-7. Fortunately they are
inexpensive and easy to replace. Here is the ordering information:

The footswitch part# is:

10PA005 at http://www.mouser.com

or

106112 at http://www.jameco.com

the switch is made by a company called Mountain Switch, and their part#
is DS412R.

They are simple to replace with minimal soldering.