Re: TC FireworX /G-force

Title: Re: TC FireworX /G-force
Hi,
my 2c: after years of being a happy t.c. G-force user I had to get rid of mine because. It's a great sounding and very reliable unit but the original (guitar) signal at all times undergoes an analog-to-digital-backto-analog conversion, even if you are just dialing in a little bit of reverb and/or delay (= effects that can be run in parallel). I am 100% back to stomp boxes/line mixers now with the EDP being my only rackunit left, which is a drag in a way, but it does sound (and, ahem feel) better.

Andreas