RE: mp3 of G2 & EDP

> very nice Bernhard ... the bassline is simple and
> great ... reminded me of
> Peter Gabriel, I could easily imagine him singing
> over it ... :-)

Actually, it reminded me of David Torn, The guy who
got me into looping.  I like the way the ping pong
delay sounded like a beat.  That G2 is a pretty
awesome machine.  My guess is you have it set up so
the EDP is first, followed by the G2, so you could
"play" the effects while the loop ran. I also heard an
effect that sounds just like an intro to a 311 song.
Anyway, good stuff.

Bri