Re: Learning in Music, etc

Try playing the guitar in a different tuning and you
are born again guitarrist!
but yes, learning a different instrument helps you
play differently.I am recently trying to play
guaguancos rhythms on the congas while tapping the
rumba clave with a cowbell pedal...i guarantee you it
will surely give you a split headache!
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com