Re: line mixers for looping

I've got a 1404 and the behringer rack mount. The behringer is plenty
quiet. I use it as the summing bus for my looping rig - noise is not a
problem.

One thing to keep in mind is that it is not, strictly speaking, a
sixteen channel mixer - it's an 8 stereo channel mixer.

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>