Question on "cell phone ringtones"

Hi,

Since a lot of you guys have stuff up at CD Baby I would like to ask
you about this bizarre offer I just received. Within minutes of my CD
going up at CD Baby a mail arrived from a company that want to use
music as ringtones! Is that "normal"? Did you also get those kind of
"offers"? I can't help getting suspicious with some one using the word
"cel phone" ;-)

quoting:

"we sell ringtones and wallpaper to cel phones. I
would like to speak to you about using your material for ringtones. I
think rigntones fit the loop/spoken word style very well."

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)