Review of Boss RC-20XL

Hi, I've written a review of my new RC-20XL Phrase
Recorder.
I've posted the review here:
http://www.scotthawley.com/rc20xlreview.html

Feel free to look at it for your own sake, and also
I invite your comments, because I think there are some
things I'm frustrated about, maybe just due to my lack
of experience.

Moderator: Could you please WAIT and not post this
under the official Loopers Delight reviews just yet,
because I'd like to continue to modify it? Thanks.

This URL above is NOT yet linked from any web pages
(even my own), because I'd like to have the
opportunity to correct it before lots of other people
see it...

Cheers,
Scott