From: L. Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: 21 October 2004 20:41
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Talk boxes etc.

Talking about breathing instruments, is anybody using
talk boxes in their loop shows? i just recently got
one(the s.talker) although i am still having a bit of
problems with feedback.I would like to know how David
Gilmour got those wicked talk box sounds on the
Animals album sounds like a combination of wah wah and
talk box together...
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com