From: Brian [mailto:Brian@porterresearch.com]
Sent: 22 October 2004 14:14
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

I have recently purchased an EDP and recently when I turn it on, "LOOP 4
1.1"  loops over and over again on the display, never going into the
typical record mode.  None of the Parimeters Matrix lights come on, but
the input light comes on as I play.  This is very fustrating as I can't
actually use the EDP as the intro screen continues to cycle.  Has anyone
else come across this, or have any ideas for a solution?  Help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Brian Walton