Re: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

and my very first question to loopers delight was - what stores exist
in the UK where I can have a look at the echoplex?

> Even huge guitar super (wh)/(st)ores in the New York City/Metro Area
> don't
> have these in stock most likely no one has them in stores?

from my own research - and a deafening silence from fellow loopers - I
can only assume the answer is there are NO stores in the UK with this
in stock

apparently an Echoplex was spotted in Switzerland, a while ago

I very much hope this situation will improve

or that it gets ported over to the Chameleon (am I fantasising here or
is that a remote possibility?)