Re: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

Piers,

> from my own research - and a deafening silence from fellow loopers - I
> can only assume the answer is there are NO stores in the UK with this
> in stock

As far as I can tell EDPs are still unavailable anywhere in Europe! Even
online music shops that have EDPs in their catalogues don't actually have
them in stock and can not say when they will have them. I have even
questioned the few US shops that will ship to Europe, but they didn't
have them in stock either ...

--

  Ian Petersen