Re: lucifer is a looper? new looping vst...

At 11:09 AM +0800 10/25/04, mjnoble wrote:

>I'm pretty sure the divine machine vst has been mentioned on the
>list before.  It appears they have just brought out a new vst that
>may or may not be a looper.  can't test it until i get to the studio
>tonight, and the website gives no specs or details regarding the
>live input capabilites but this is from the site
>(http://www.devine-machine.com/LuciferInfo.htm):
>
>Lucifer is a VST FX which takes Audio Notes as input.
>To use Lucifer, you need to first route Audio to/from the plugin and
>send it MIDI notes during operation.

I received a personal demo of devine machine from Steve Duda last
year. It was most impressive, though for PC only. A primary
orientation was live performance of sliced loops.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com