Re: Repeater or EDP

Job-

I'm a percussionist and I own both the repeater and the EDP.  If I might
try, I think I can boil down the personality of the two machines into a
basic statement.  Certainly this is a generalization, but perhaps it helps
you decide which fits your musical personality best.

EDP:  live oriented looper, no ability to prerecord or save loops, but has
fantastic real time processing features.
REPEATER: has limited live performance features, but shines in its unique
ability to save and recall loops (and pitch/tempo shift them).

If I had to own only one of the two, it would be the EDP.  It fits my
musical personality and just does everything I could possibly want it to.

Jon