Re: Learning in Music, etc

last night i detuned my guitar to DADGAD and started
searching for chords that would fit Hendrixs little
wing.When i finally did the tune sounded so much more
inspiring that i am going to try to adapt the chords i
found in DADGAD back to the standard tuning because i
donīt want to spend too much time detuning my guitar
on stage.
for me is basically finding the sounds that give me
chills or add a refreshing air to what ive been
playing a long time...but yes i dont think that would
work with spanish and german;-)
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com