Re: Problems Using Ableton Live As A Live Looper

Hi,

what's stopping you from getting Augustus Loop to loop for a few bars?
If the beat divisor is set to 1/4, then 16 beats should give you 4
bars.

if you set the beat divisor to 1/1, then the beats setting gives you
whole numbers of bars.

NB you also have to have the 'host tempo' button pressed. You'd also
need to have the 'max delay' setting high enough to give you a delay of
at least the length of your number of bars.

contact me off-list or on the augustus loop forum if you'd prefer.

cheers,
os.
(expert sleepers)

os@collective.co.uk