Re: line splitter/mixer

Title:
I know this has sort of been discussed recently, but i have a few more
questions. I'm in the new process of re-wiring my set up, to include a
pcm42. anyway, i want to be able to split the signal coming out of the
preamp into three to feed different units, and then sent the signal to a
mixer and then to the pwer amp. i have been doing a bit of research and it
seems that the rane sm26b and the beringher ultralink mx882 could sort me
out. i'm sure people on this list have used these units before, so any
feedback is very much appreciated. given the capabilities of both units, i
should be able to combine the channels so that i could have 3/4 outputs and
3/4 inputs, so that i could do the above wiring, can anyone confirm this? at
the moment, i'm leaning more towrds the rane for sound quality as well as
the jack out/inputs rather xlr.
best,
Mateo,

I used a Rane SM-82 (I think) years ago and at that time, I thought it was the cleanist mixer I'd ever used.  I can't imagine that the Beringher could touch it sonically.

Matt
--
signature King Never
www.finleysound.com/kingnever