Re: loopin japan

Hi Michael,

Our gigs in Kobe is next month,November.
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J

Anyway, thank you for your care.
About earthquakes, our location is Kansai area(it means
Kobe,Osaka,Kyoto etc.) is safety in this time, Niigata is far from
here..

about Kobe, big typhoons came in this year, 10 typhoons total..
and still announcement mudslide cautions for some mountain side area..
we have little some damage by heavy rain and flood damage for
vegetable and rice fields.
in last week,our near river has over flow then the flood was 1.5m
water in near some houses..
my location was safety and a no damages but we mast be keep careful..

  Sunao