RE: Repeater or EDP

Hi Bill,
Question about the Repeater: sometimes when i engage
the tracks to record in stereo i have troubles
desingaging them which i usually do by pushing one
track while depressing the other one,has this happened
to you?
You also mentioned once that you turn off the overdub
button to avoid latency but i donīt really notice any
difference.
Thanx
Luis

=====