Speed up learning EDP

Hello Loopers,

I'm working to learn EDP (IV) features.  Besides practicing and going
back to the manual I thought a table that shows functions and parameters
and their different interactions may be useful to keep track of the
miriads of possibilities. Something like functions in the orizontal and
parameters in the vertical and a reminder of the effect at the cross
points.  Does something like that already exists to your knowledge? (of
course we will need a table for Live Actions and one for Midi Features
for example)

thank you,

Luca