Re: Speed up learning EDP

On Oct 27, 2004, at 14:02, Luca Bonvini wrote:

> Hello Loopers,
>
> I'm working to learn EDP (IV) features.  Besides practicing and going
> back to the manual I thought a table that shows functions and
> parameters and their different interactions may be useful to keep
> track of the miriads of possibilities. Something like functions in the
> orizontal and parameters in the vertical and a reminder of the effect
> at the cross points.  Does something like that already exists to your
> knowledge? (of course we will need a table for Live Actions and one
> for Midi Features for example)
>
> thank you,
>
> Luca

Nice idea, Luca! But would a table be sufficient? Maybe it has to be a
system of hierarchic drop-down menus ;-)    because many commands give
different effects depending on the settings of other parameters. Maybe
it would be easier to make a list of "cool tricks" and then have each
trick explained in a way that covers all levels.

Bernhard did a nice web site with Repeater tricks, something similar
for the EDP would come in handy. If think there used to be a lot of
hands-on tips at Andre LaFosse's home page.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)