Re: Space Station

Hey that's interesting. It must be some sort of synchronicity.
I've been contributing to this thread and the following is true;
I'm in an ensemble called MEME, one of whose members is
a fellow named Grant Richter. Now Grant is a friend and the
person responsible for turning me on to the Space Station in
the first place. What's so strange about that? Well Grant is also
a member of F/i and was on the track that you mentioned!