Re: Newbie Hello

Ah, another Ableton forum regular, eh? :)
Right now I'm experimenting with midi-looping combined with audio
looping. Live4 is sooo deep in that respect, it may take a while before
I surface!!! Currently I'm making plans for recording midi loops from a
drummer, tweaking effects on softsampler he's playing, and then
reassigning the resulting audioloops to the drummer, and repeat ;)
fairly weird. More on that soon. There should be some cool improv mp3s
soonish, meaning; later this year.

Andreas
PS: big fan of your work, Per, jättebra! Just my kind of thing, the mix
electronica and jazz. Mmmm.