RE: Space Station Re: the finite nature of things

 I sold my 2120 too, and it had independent left/right processing. Really
cool wacky effects if you program them right. I hated the preamp tone
though.
I use a Roland GP-100 now- you can do small loops, like 2 seconds. But it
has cool things like pitch shifted delays, 4 part harmony, forward and
backward (some harmony parts can go forward, some backward, etc. Really
capable of some sick sounds.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com