From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Samstag, 30. Oktober 2004 16:38
To: loopdelightml@nosuch.biz; loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: John McLaughlin DVD

Hi there Bernhard!

In a message dated 10/30/04 3:14:10, loopdelightml@nosuch.biz writes:

Has anyone had a look at this 3 DVD guitar improvisation teaching set
with the suspicious title "This is the way to do it" by John McLaughlin:

http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=14486
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=14743
http://www.johnmclaughlin.com/

Had he called it "This is my way to do it" it'd have been
so much more credible being the musician he is...

If you follow your very first link and read carefully he does call it:

John McLaughlin: This Is The Way I Do It

Which is pretty close to the way you thought it should be I think. :-)
Yes, it would've been a little arrogant to say "this is THE way..." but
looking closer that's not what the title is. It's "...the way I do it"
so it allows for his own idiosyncrasies (which are not going
to be universals).

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has checked this DVD
out and what their thought were on it too.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian