RE: Revised 12-Tone Composition

I love it man, nice work are the string & piano parts all samples?

-----Original Message-----
From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:info@krispenhartung.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 1:19 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Revised 12-Tone Composition

Hello all -

I just completed my 12-Tone composition, "Entanglement". Most of my
original
notes below still apply, except this new version has added
instrumentation: violins accompanying the piano (using Finale 2005 and new
sound fonts), electric bass for some extra low end, and live electric
guitar
parts (melody and solo). Most of the material you've heard from me up to
this point is with the acoustic guitar. On this track, I'm using my PRS
McCarty hollow-body electric and a Line 6 POD XT Pro rack mount unit, which
has some excellent amp/mic/speaker modules, etc. I'm using a Matchless
amp/2X12 cab configuration, plus an octave fuzz.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1709784&q=Hi

OR
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/12-Tone.htm

Let me know what you think! What does it remind you of? (players, songs,
etc)

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com