Re: repeater digital output

have you tried using the digital out and some combination of either the
analog stereo out or sends to get all four tracks individually into the
computer? i mean, i know there are sound cards with 4 analog ins that could
do this, but im not sure if there are any good ones which i can afford at
the moment.