OT--VOTE TODAY!!!

Hi all,

This is unabashedly off-topic -- and for US residents only.
I would be dishonest to say I didn't care at all who you vote
for. But I won't go into that. Just get out there and VOTE!!!
If you have ever complained about way things are, now's your
chance to have your say . . . one way or the other. Vote!!!
Today's decision is one that is being watched the world over.
As long as we have the gift of democratic participatory
government lets not squander it. Count yourself lucky
and use it! Every single vote makes a difference.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. So???