RE: EDP manual

>Wow, I just sensed Kim's fur bristling, and I'm 3,000 miles to the east!
Maybe he is I been here to yelled at before by Kim ;D

Well let see we have Bluesy loopers, Jazzy Loopers, Rock Loopers, Modern
Composer Loopers, Electro Loopers, Sampling Loopers, Looper Loopers, etc...
while this may makes sense to us I suspect some portion of the available
listening audience would just shake there head in disbelief that we
consider
ourselves to be doing the same thing. We do though loop in one form or the
other so, blast away if you didn't like what I said I'm listening and ain't
running away from Kim even if I can't find a defense for my posting. ;D