Von: wkramer1@students.depaul.edu [mailto:wkramer1@students.depaul.edu]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. November 2004 20:42
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Echoplex v. Electrix

Now that the Repeater Electrix is back, which should I buy.  What does
the electrix cost?  How many loops can u get w/ the repeater? (you can
get 9 individual seperate loops w/ echoplex...I thought the repeater
just had 4).  I'm aware of unlimited overdubbing w/ both products.  Does
Electrix have MIDI Sync and/or is that beat match thing it has
unparalleled by any other looper (sounds like a redsound product).
Anyone?

Billy