Re: Robert Fripp's Radiophonics and A Blessing of Tears

Title:
Has anyone seen Fripp play these soundscapes live? What is the crowd doing while he is playing? Reading books, playing chess, doing cross-work puzzles, having sex in the restroom stalls, etc? ;)
I saw Fripp perform in SF early '97.  Horrible venue for Soundscapes.  Don't remember the name of the "club", but it was basically a bar.  I got the impression that half of the people knew what to expect (Soundscapes) while the other half thought it was going to be a Fripp shred fest.  The later half nearly ruined the show for those of us who really came to *listen* to the music.

Matt

--
signature King Never
www.finleysound.com/kingnever