Re: Can anybody recommend a compatible midi foot controller to use with Ableton Live?

On Dec 1, 2004, at 11:35, Christopher goss wrote:

> I am a guitarist looking to get myself a midi foot controller to
> control Ableton Live and possibly also use it with my Echoplex.
>
> Can anybody recommend anything? I have been considering the Yamaha
> MFC-10 but have read in the mailing list archives there is a
> considerable midi delay time.
>
> I don't seem to have many options.....

I'm using a Behringer FCB1010 to control Ableton Live and an Echoplex
at the same time, and I'm finding the FCB very handy. The only bad
thing with the FCB is that it's not particularly small ;-)   But it
fits into a backpack. The good thing is that it's inexpensive, easy to
find if you need to buy a new one and it seems as it is going to stay
on the market (no risk of loosing time in learning it and setting up
your work with it)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---