baffling EDP & All Access problem

Title:
I'm hoping some of you EDP and All Access users can help me troubleshoot this weirdness.

I'm using the All Access to control various functions of the EDP via its Instant Access Switches (setup as MIDI VirtualButtons).  I have one switch setup as Record. Everything works fine until I Long-Press Record.  The current loop resets fine, but if I change to a different preset on the All Access, the EDP begins recording even though the new preset is not sending any MIDI information on the EDP's defined MIDI channel.  Any ideas as to what is happening?

Matt

--
signature King Never
www.finleysound.com/kingnever