Re: CONSTRAINT OF RANDOMNESS

Watercolor, eh? Maybe we should start a sub-list for loopers delighted
with watercolor....got a web gallery perchance?
I, too, like to combine chaos and order; I use masked stencils to
separate rendered objects from chaotic backgrounds, or create defined
edges for random spatterings, among many other related techniques...

I wonder how many of us are painters/visualists as well as
players/audioists?

Thanks for throwing a little wet on wet into the looping talk!
dc