Re: LOOPERS and VISUAL ARTISTS

Do not be a silly man!  There are less expensive solutions that don't have
shiny, clean box around them, and most likely appeal to ones' yen for the
nuts-and-bolts of things:

Guerrilla Drive-In - Something I really feel left out on not being in the
US.  This seems to be going on in vacant lots with a laptop, a power
supply,
and a homemade video projector costing as little as $200 to make.
http://www.tikaro.com/gdi/

Towards the bottom of the above page you'll see the instructions for making
said projector:
http://www.audiovisualizers.com/madlab/lcd_proj.htm

Cheap, not unreliable, and, I might add, a good use for something that
would
otherwise be a toxic land-fill problem.

Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff