Re: Help Me!!Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro

Thanks a lot for replying, Andy!

I lowered the output level and put the input level as high as possible,
and indeed the noise is way better now (output level is really low
though, so I have to crank the amp up to get some decent volume).  I
tried putting it in an effect loop but that didn't make much of a
noticeable difference.  I guess I'm being really picky about it, but
before I only did some modest looping on a Line-6  DL4 and that device
didn't make any noise what so ever.  Or maybe I shouldn't compare those
two?

About the Undo Function, Andy, you say that the device doesn't know
where a overdub starts and ends, and that there might be another layer
over the overdub (maybe not loud enough to notice) when the Undo
function acts a bit funny.  The thing is, when I overdub (and I make
sure the overdub is inside of 1 cycle) I never leave the overdub on.
So I hit the button and start playing right away and when the overdub
is finished I hit the button again right away.  So it is impossible
that there would be another layer over the overdub, I think.  But I'll
check the manual on that as you suggested.  I hope that'll give me some
insight on how the Undo function works on the EDP. Thanks...

Take Care, Frederik