From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 3:25 AM
To: Loopers
Subject: Re: experimental/looping video

On Dec 10, 2004, at 5:34, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> My newest and perhaps most bizarre experimental/looping video…
>
> "Entelechy"
>
> http://zed.cbc.ca/action.ZeD?
> POS=1&action=watch&CONTENT_ID=200615&type=acquisitionCMS&FILTER_KEY=801
> 43
> Direct link to wmv file:
> http://static.zed.cbc.ca/users/k/khartung/files/Entelechy.wmv
>
> Music surgically extracted from this recent live performance:
> http://www.boisemusicians.com/hartung&miresse/

For my own musical taste this is the best I've heard from Krispen so
far. I couldn't watch the wmv file, but I streamed all songs while
reading Lessig's "Free Culture", and it was great! This collaboration
with Miresse seems to bring a new musical dimension!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)