From: Suit & Tie Guy [mailto:erwill@suitandtieguy.com]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 6:36 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looper with digital I/O?

On Dec 13, 2004, at 4:12 PM, Richard Zvonar wrote:
> At 8:43 PM +0100 12/9/04, Jesper Barrit wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a good looper with digital I/O (both digital
>> input and
>> output)?
>
> Lexicon PCM-80/81

i love my PCM-80, however the lack of wordclock BNC really sucks for
integrating it into a large digital network. you can always grab clock
off of the input, but the most stable clock is always going to come
from a second connection.

the DSP series and Eclipse look like the only loopers with wordlclock
and digital connectivity.

note on the PCM-80: don't get one for looping if you intend to run the
same loop for an hour or so. it will "cook" the loop in quite a
beautiful way.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com