RE: MIDI microphones?

I forget what it's called, but someone makes a strip
of midi triggers that is designed to attach to the
back of a guitar or bass neck and be thumb activated.
It's a flexible strip; maybe one of those could be
adapted to wrap around a mic or be affixed to the
stand or boom? It wouldn't be part of the mic circuit,
but it would be handy for a vocalist.

I know we talked about it in about 1999 on this forum;
check the archives, there's a post under my name from
around 5 years ago in which I gave an URL for it.

-t-