Re: Forbidden Planet Soundtrack, Bebe Barron, Reaktor

Louis and Bebe (and the film Forbidden Planet) have been a huge influence on the electronic music scene
in general, I believe. Most of my e-music friends (particularly those around my age) claim that that film had an
effect on them.
One friend, who designs and manufactures modular synthesizers (Grant Richter of the Wiard Synthesizer Company),
used the soundtrack of FP as one design criterion for a particular module in his series (the WoggleBug module).
It's interesting to see FP and the Barrons mentioned here on loopers.

[obligatory looping content] It sure is fun to loop the WoggleBug with my EDPs.